Holland Scholarship Awards for Non-EEA Foreign Students, 2020, The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime Students from the non-EEA countries are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship offer.
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered in any of the participating Dutch research universities or universities of applied science.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from non-EEA countries
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Holland Scholarship Awards for Non-EEA Foreign Students, 2020 How to apply
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants are nationals of non EEA countries
- Applicants for the scholarship must be applying to study a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Applicants are expected to meet the specific requirements of the institution of their choice.
- Applicants that do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply.
Find your programme in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
You can now apply for the 2020-2021 academic year. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020