Harvard Kennedy School Dubin Masters Fellowship 2020/2021 for Emerging Leaders – USA. Dubin Fellows are entering master’s degree students at Harvard Kennedy School who have demonstrated strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity, and a commitment to making a transformative impact on the communities they serve.
- Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is early December, 2019.
- Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Dubin Fellowship is early February, 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
About the Award: This fellowship is open to students entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Award decisions will be primarily merit-based but with a consideration of financial need as determined by the HKS Student Financial Services.
- Two-year degree program students will receive funding for both academic years, as well as support for unpaid summer internships, contingent upon the successful completion of year one.
- Active participation in the cocurricular program is a requirement of all fellows for the duration of their award. This opportunity is open to domestic and international students entering any of Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.
- This opportunity is open to domestic and international students entering any of Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.
Application Procedure to Harvard Kennedy School Dubin Masters Fellowship 2020/2021 for Emerging Leaders – USA
Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is early December, 2019.
Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Dubin Fellowship is early February, 2020.
- A biographical profile, not to exceed 150 words. (This profile should be short, concise and in the third person.) Please include the following highlights: an introductory sentence including your name; the degree you are pursuing at Harvard Kennedy School in addition to any joint degree at Harvard or concurrent degree program at another graduate or professional institution; where you are from and where you currently reside; an overview and highlights of your relevant work/professional experience; significant leadership achievements including awards or certifications; and educational credentials with the degrees earned and institutions attended.
- A document containing written responses to the two following essay prompts. 1. Please discuss a time in your life when you had to lead in the face of adversity. How has that experience/s shaped the person that you are today and influenced the way that you lead? (750 words or less) 2. Please discuss briefly your interest in the Dubin Fellowship and how your leadership goals have motivated you to apply. (200 words or less)
Finalists for the Dubin Fellowship will be interviewed in spring, 2020 by members of the Dubin Fellowship Selection Committee.